Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh Poo .... humble gardens or neighbour hood tool for revenge?

********************************************************************
Proudly supported by:

 
Bow Bow Plumbing.

 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON.


********************************************************************

I’m a country boy at heart.  I grew up in the country, and moved to Sydney half of my lifetime ago.
Almost every week as a young child we went to my mother’s parent’s farm for Sunday lunches and the sights and smells of the country and the farms - I consider as natural and wholesome.

I’m also a keen gardener, and as any gardener knows, you need compost and you need natural fertiliser.

Chook poo is quite commonly used, I also use horse stable straw.

A friend of mine isn’t so keen as a gardener but her next door neighbour does seem to be a rather vile, bitter and openly aggressive woman.

The way my friend seeks her revenge is to spread chook poo up and down the neighbour’s fence line every time this woman does something against their family.

So I wonder what our entire suburb thinks when I load our garden and composting heaps with the horse stable straw and it’s contents and for days  afterwards the neighbourhood smells like the racetrack on race day, complete with flies.

In the country this would just be gardening but in the city ….

Turn It Up.
I’m Michael Robinson

***********************************************************
Linkis
***********************************************************

Proudly supported by:

 
Bow Bow Plumbing.

 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON.


I want to thank the team from Bow Bow Plumbing.
Commercial plumbing maintenance, based in (not limited to) the Sydney area.

I've known them for a long time and always been impressed by them. 

Bow Bow Plumbing brings a work ethic to the job that we need
more of in the business world.

If you have need for a commercial plumber, check him out.




See more at

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment