Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Am I still allowed to have a view or am I now discriminated against for my views?


********************************************************************


Proudly supported by:

 
Bow Bow Plumbing.

 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON.



********************************************************************


The issue of gay marriage is one that pretty quickly divides the community.

In one corner you have those in favour.
In another corner those opposed.
Then you have people who really don’t mind either way, and in the other corner there are a few people still trying to work out what they think.

Frankly I’m opposed to gay marriage, I think marriage stands for, well marriage, between a man and woman, a husband and a wife.
While I’m being perfectly blunt I’m not a big fan of the whole homosexual, gay lesbian, bi transexual transgender lobby campaign that tries to guilt trip the rest of the community into not speaking up about their views on what is traditionally called a marriage.


Now a lot of people will tell me I’m out dated and maybe even that I’m wrong.  

Don’t get what I said confused.  I’m happy to speak with, work with, live beside people whatever their views or their sexuality is, and I don’t have a problem with that.

We live in a democratic country.

If I don’t agree with an outspoken group of the community am I still able to freely and peacefully express my views without fear of being hauled before the anti-discrimination tribunal?


Aren’t I?

Turn It Up

I’m Michael Robinson



********************************************************************

P.S. I don't agree with the premise of this article but thought it may prompt some discussion Sign the petition http://www.acl.org.au/2011/10/sign-the-new-marriage-petition-before-the-alp-conference/
********************************************************************




Proudly supported by:

 
Bow Bow Plumbing.

 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON.


I want to thank the team from Bow Bow Plumbing.
Commercial plumbing maintenance, based in (not limited to) the Sydney area.

I've known them for a long time and always been impressed by them. 

Bow Bow Plumbing brings a work ethic to the job that we need
more of in the business world.

If you have need for a commercial plumber, check him out.



No comments:

Post a Comment