Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Make your child's road safety your responsibility.



********************************************************************

Proudly supported by:

 
Bow Bow Plumbing.

 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON.



********************************************************************

One of the things that never ceases to amaze me is this issue of pedestrian safety, particularly when i people expect drivers to take all the responsibility for pedestrians who don’t watch out for themselves.

Last night I had a situation.  I was driving through a residential area ion Earlwood, much like most residential areas.
When suddenly a little dog ran across the road and I braked and thankfully missed it.

Somewhere in part of my brain I suppose I was aware that something might happen next but I really wasn’t prepared to see a young child running at full speed come out from behind a parked car about a car length in front of me.
Thankfully I still had my foot on the brake at that time and I just braked harder.

Where were the parents?
They were 3 houses down yelling at the child how stupid he was and nervously waving to thank me for not killing their child.
Sure - Put your child’s life in the reflexes of a random stranger.

Turn It Up.
I’m Michael Robinson

***********************************************************


***********************************************************

Proudly supported by:

 
Bow Bow Plumbing.

 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON.


I want to thank the team from Bow Bow Plumbing.
Commercial plumbing maintenance, based in (not limited to) the Sydney area.

I've known them for a long time and always been impressed by them. 

Bow Bow Plumbing brings a work ethic to the job that we need
more of in the business world.

If you have need for a commercial plumber, check him out.



No comments:

Post a Comment