Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Not a lot of love for Optus on this Valentines Day .... My experience in The Optus Zoo.






**************************************************

When you need a plumber call on the team at.

 
Bow Bow Plumbing.

 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON.


.... A PLUMBER YOU WILL RECOMMEND TO YOUR FRIENDS.


********************************************************************







Last night I happened to catch a segment that Channel Nine’s A Current Affair did into overseas call centres.

Now perhaps I’m a little raw about this issue because I’d just spent over an hour on the phone to Optus, most likely to their call centre in the Phillipines, trying to sort out some billing disputes I have with my mobile phone account.

Over the last few months we’ve moved house and I hadn’t seen a couple of the bills and finally the redirected mail caught up.  Talk about bill shock.  So I called the Optus Customer Service line.


In the past I’ve been reasonably happy with Optus but even though it is Valentines Day today I tell you I don’t have a lot of love for Optus right now.


There were a few issues but the main one was on a $9 a month plan we have attached to my account that has incurred over $235 data charges in four months.


When we set up that account we specifically requested that it NOT have Internet data access.  


Our children thought that when they were accessing the Internet they were doing it via our home Wi-Fi and various free Wi-Fi services like you can at Maccas and so on.


Yesterday speaking to Vicki in the Optus call centre, probably in the Philippines, she that  didn’t have the authority to completely resolve the issue and said that she would speak to her manager and call me back within an hour.
14 hours later I’m still waiting Optus, you call that Customer Service?



Turn It Up
I'm Michael Robinson
***************LINKS*********************************************************


************************************************************************


************************************************************************
CHECK OUT THESE GREAT 
PRODUCTS
SERVICES
AND COMPANIES
************************************************************************




 
Bow Bow Plumbing.

 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON.


.... A PLUMBER YOU WILL RECOMMEND TO YOUR FRIENDS.

I want to thank the team from Bow Bow Plumbing.
Commercial plumbing maintenance, based in (not limited to) the Sydney area.

I've known them for a long time and always been impressed by them. 

Bow Bow Plumbing brings a work ethic to the job that we need
more of in the business world.

If you have need for a commercial plumber, check him out.



********************************************************************

********************************************************************




AND PRESERVE





(yes I wondered what the name meant....it refers to radiant or luminous visions or light that
illuminate usually someoneand don't our memories do that for us all?


Pretty clever company name eh. Well that is the kind of people they are.  

I've known the founder Paul Perry for many years, tell him you found out about him here.)



See more at...

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment