Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

A slice of stinky food serves up the reality of spin over substance for Coles




********************************************************************

I'm proud to tell you about:

 
 Bow Bow Plumbing.
 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON

Take a bow for the great team at Bow Bowing Plumbing, For all Sydney's plumbing needs.


********************************************************************


Last week we all heard the marketing spin and hype from Coles as they relaunched themselves the place to buy fresh food.

Like anyone else on a tight budget there are times I check out the specials, and the marked down products, where ever I can find them.

Friday afternoon last week I picked up my children from school and we called into Earlwood Coles to grab a few things to make a quick dinner.
They had some pre made pizzas marked down to $ 1. 70 that were marked Use By Saturday the 4th.

I thought - bargain...

...But opening the plastic shrink wrap on the two Ham and Pineapple ones when we got home the foul smell hit me.

I contacted the Food Authority who put me through to the local council and we all know what will happen from there.
Sure I could have wasted almost an hour going back in the rain and traffic to get a $3.40 refund but with the price petrol, why?

So I am venting to my friends.

Don’t get me wrong I’m all for big companies reducing their profit margins to sell me cheaper food...

But … if it means skimping on food safety, risking food poisoning for my family or wasting my time and money do you think any ad campaign is going to change those realities?
Turn It Up.

I’m Michael Robinson



********************************************************************



I'm proud to tell you about:

 
Bow Bow Plumbing.

 .....A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST

 .... A COMPANY YOU CAN CALL ON.



Take a bow for the great team at Bow Bowing Plumbing, For all Sydney's plumbing needs.


I want to thank the team from Bow Bow Plumbing.
Commercial plumbing maintenance, based in (not limited to) the Sydney area.

I've known them for a long time and always been impressed by them. 

Bow Bow Plumbing brings a work ethic to the job that we need
more of in the business world.

If you have need for a commercial plumber, check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment