Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Its none of our business, so why is it news worthy?


Last Friday I confessed I'm not a huge fan of Oprah, and that's comment is on my turnitupmike dot blogspot dot com with every day's comments and links to relevant stories for anyone who wants to follow up on something I raise, and today's is a bit of a follow up from that.
One of the issues that came up recently about Oprah was her sexuality and relationships, not just Oprah, this sort of closet sexuality rumour gets spread around from time to time.
Frankly it is none of my business but what is is the validity and veracity that some media give to unsubstantiated rumours.
Now I'm no cheer-leader for what I might call the minority sexual persuasions but what I don't understand is why someone would make such accusations at all.

Is it their way of saying I know these people so well I know something you don't, then they ride the gossip wave for their 15 minutes of fame.
These kinds of rumours and accusations are a public mischief blurring the lines between factual credible news and unsubstantiated rumour and innuendo.

I know there will be some people saying what friends Oprah has and what the details of her relationships with those people is newsworthy … Turn It Up!


**********************************************************
Links for similar and related story

***********************************************************


Proudly supported by:

I want to thank the team from Bow Bow Plumbing.
Commercial plumbing maintenance, based in (not limited to) the Sydney area.

I've known them for a long time and always been impressed by them. 

Bow Bow Plumbing brings a work ethic to the job that we need
more of in the business world.

If you have need for a commercial plumber, check him out.



***********************************************************

Where to Listen:
Turn It UP Mike Segment can be heard 
on Radio 2SM and stations on the Super Network
Monday to Friday with Grant Goldman.
http://www.2sm.com.au
click on Grant Goldman and Listen Live online

How to Contact
To sponsor this segment on the 2SM
Super Radio Network and
online email me at
***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment