Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

They want to give me how much money? Turn It Up.

Grant I don't know if you can even begin to imagine my excitement yesterday when I opened the personal message I got yesterday to my Facebook account telling me that there was $750,000 waiting for me in an account in Bangkok Thailand.

Just imagine it, all that money waiting for me, and Christmas fast approaching and the kids wondering if they are going to get socks and undies this year or if they get to do something fun

and me with a wife and 3 kids, and house prices as they and the Federal government offering to pay the next twenty years of internet connection costs I wouldn't need to go back to work again until at least February next year.

But then it dawned on me … Maybe its not legit, maybe this is a scam. That's it I remembered that there are some people out there who are piecing together all of our personal information, over a number of years and using various contacts with each on of us including lists they buy, spam emails etc.
and when they get that info they steel your personal information, steel your identity and steel your future.

I know some people reply to them and ask them to take their name off the list
I don't do because I refuse to tip them off that they've spammed a legitimate address I guess it makes it touch at election when a politician makes a promise and me the sceptic deletes their email and tells them to … TURN IT UP.


***********************************************************
Links for similar and related story

***********************************************************


Proudly supported by:

I want to thank the team from Bow Bow Plumbing.
Commercial plumbing maintenance, based in (not limited to) the Sydney area.

I've known them for a long time and always been impressed by them. 

Bow Bow Plumbing brings a work ethic to the job that we need
more of in the business world.

If you have need for a commercial plumber, check him out.



***********************************************************

Where to Listen:
Turn It UP Mike Segment can be heard 
on Radio 2SM and stations on the Super Network
Monday to Friday with Grant Goldman.
http://www.2sm.com.au
click on Grant Goldman and Listen Live online

How to Contact
To sponsor this segment on the 2SM
Super Radio Network and
online email me at
***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment