Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

The impossible promises of our leader

Often when I research the topics for this segment I’ll dig deep into an issue, contact sources and seek out alternative information.  For anyone interested in that additional information I’ll often links, background and additional material on my daily posts to my blog at www.turnitupmike.blogspot.com 

Anyone who wants more information on any topic I cover can start there, but today I don’t expect that too many people will have to do too additional research to understand what I’m saying.

This week the experts have blown the whistle telling Australians that Green renewable energy and carbon trading are both going to cost Australians a lot more than the government is telling is

while at the same time

Julia Gillard’s no carbon tax election promises must surely be put side by side with her promise that if Australia does send refugees to Malaysia their Human Rights will be protected -

Turn It Up. 

 I’m Michael Robinson.


***********************************************************
Links
Search for more links 

***********************************************************

UNDERSTANDING BAR-STOOL ECONOMICS AND THE CARBON TAX
http://turnitupmike.blogspot.com/2011/03/bar-stool-carbon-tax-economic-modelling.html


***********************************************************


Proudly supported by:

I want to thank the team from Bow Bow Plumbing.
Commercial plumbing maintenance, based in (not limited to) the Sydney area.

I've known them for a long time and always been impressed by them. 

Bow Bow Plumbing brings a work ethic to the job that we need
more of in the business world.

If you have need for a commercial plumber, check him out.


No comments:

Post a Comment